Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You think you can dance?

Well, think again faggot. Your miserable attempts at rhythmic body movement is nothing compared to a God.
But not even a god can compare to this guru of dancing. Movements like these can't even be compared the the natural fluidity of H2-fucking-O. Don't even blink. This break-dancing prodigy makes the floor beneath him his bitch. You think you've seen art? You think you've seen anything that even closely resembles the magnitude of sheer genius displayed when this guy jigs on the dance floor? You don't know SHIT.






Note the numerous creative, and structured dance moves that he, no-doubt, made up on the fly. Those quick movements that you nerds only wish you could emulate. Instant classics like:
  • [0:27] The burger flipper
  • [0:40] The Push-up bounce
  • [1:19]The Mother Earth Patty-Cake
  • [1:30]The Thelma 360°

Genius.

24 comments:

  1. I am at a loss for words. That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need his dance moves inside me.... that poor guy behind him though, he'll forever be in the shadow of those godly dance moves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont even care about the video, that music is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lolla... My friend went last year and had a blast...Sadly I missed out. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, should def follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe we have found Earth's representative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't dance. I can barely walk. But, I'm fat. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is must be what happens when Chuck Norris combines with God to do a dance competition.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder where he bought his shirt from.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If only I was half as good as this guy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I can dance.

    I know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the way you designed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I feel like dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I'll try and master his moves tonight. As a novice it might be too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Give it up guys. This dancer is just too good. Try something else. Like video games.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post, bro! Waiting for more updates from you

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really thought that looked like lolla, and it is! Gotta love the crazy dance freaks at festies

    ReplyDelete